Wednesday, February 05, 2014

   I just realized I have an obligation to people that may be reading this or looking at my artwork to keep it updated regularly. After all I am grateful to anyone that enjoys what I make be it written or illustrated. And what better way to show that gratitude than making a steady flow of it available?
   In street terms you poor bastards are already hooked to boot and I'd be a fool to let you meander to another dealer, that's just bad business. So in 2014 I promise to be the best dealer of illustrated smack I can and fill your curiosity vein to near overdose levels, but this thing don't run itself, no it's up to you the reader to let your dealer know what it is your craving!
    By Christ if you don't tell me what kinda fix your in the mood for and steer this wagon I'm liable to just draw un-publishable smut all day and then only I win! If I'm tied into some project with real deadlines then everyone wins! So for the love of smut everywhere feel free to drop me a line, a script that needs illustrated, or just a portrait  you want to give your sweet someone on valentines day.
   Because despite my rough edges I do enjoy the opportunity to exude the strengths of my craft ,unless your my no paying co workers!, you guys can stay strung out till you pay your bills!

No comments: