Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Delivery system or PAIN!

   I'm tired, I can not put a brave face on it.This is my second day of awake.Doing double shifts is the most surreal thing in the world.It wasn't all bad I managed to get some portrait work sold and the customers seemed pleased enough,I always kinda run away when I hand people their shit because of the slew of onlookers that show up.
   Why run away Dan you could make contacts and get more business and...no I COULD get harassed by a bunch o mooch maggots that feel entitled to free shit because of there babies sisters uncles sons,mothers first imperial tattoo wedding banquette ahhh common buddy it's for my tumor!NO,that's final you pay or you fuck right off.everyone wants to go to heven but if it cost money people would just go fuck themselves.
   Sorry humanity I don't mean to doubt your good intentions,but i've seen you when no ones looking and your a fucking monster of two faced delights.There are people who would be happy to pay for my work,they pay me , I do them up a few roughs to see what they have in mind,then they get to look at the end and if it's for them they settle up and I haul ass.I don't want fame and fortune it's bullshit I just wanna pay my bills and be left alone,I've gottin pleanty of the celebrity effect from my job,it's a fucking nightmare to have strangers approch you in the store or in the theater to ask if you remember them?or maybe they know a guy who knows you and....screw you connectivity,assholes at my fingertips!See now I've ranted to the end and it's time for sleep ,well if there was a point then i lost it,oh the point is don't draw only to make money and don't be nice just for the sake of pleasing people,if your an asshole you fly that flag high,because being a fake, ass kissing weasel may open some doors,but then your in someone elses house doing what they want and the next thing you know your no longer a comics artist...your a corporate illustrator,drawing silouetted city skylines,medical reference,and knockoff pokemon,it was a low point in my life,chapped lips,money,hey fuck you i hear you "oh complaining about being successful" shut up ya fat shit pigeon,sitting purched atop your bitter tree waiting to rip things up like a rot eating vulture.You can do it too go ...kiss that ass..make good with people at formal fundraisers,it's not rocket science,if you like rulers deadline stress and money it's for you.I'm sorry I really cant hear you and i'm not trying to cut into your underhanded complements and your anger i know those are staples of you diet,who am I to get sick of wonderful humanity,jeez touchy touchy.

No comments: